Ball Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 599 Series two-way valves are available with chrome or stainless-steel trim, and they couple with OpenAir™ spring return and non-spring return actuators to offer two-position, floating, proportional control options. The valves are designed for more efficient HVAC performance and feature a blowout-proof stem, double O-ring stem packing, and a universal actuator-mounting bracket with standoffs, which provide a thermal barrier between the actuator and the mounting plate.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation