- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Ball Valves - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 599 Series two-way valves are available with chrome or stainless-steel trim, and they couple with OpenAir™ spring return and non-spring return actuators to offer two-position, floating, proportional control options. The valves are designed for more efficient HVAC performance and feature a blowout-proof stem, double O-ring stem packing, and a universal actuator-mounting bracket with standoffs, which provide a thermal barrier between the actuator and the mounting plate.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation