Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Ball Valves - Assured Automation - Facility Management Product Release
The Assured Automation 4000 Series flanged ball valve is available in full port or standard port design. The body is available in carbon steel or stainless steel, and the trim (ball and stem) are 316SS. The valve is fire-tested to API607 4th Edition & ISO 10497 with TFM seats providing superior high temperature performance and chemical resistance. It can be equipped with a manual handle or with direct-mount pneumatic or electric actuators. A range of accessory items is available including limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners and manual override devices.
The 4000 Series valve is designed for situations where a tight shut-off is required. The quarter-turn shut-off and closing can be economically be automated either electronically or pneumatically.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability