Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
BMS Provides Enterprise-wide View - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Trane Tracer Ensemble building management system provides an enterprise-wide view into all your building control systems — whether you have two buildings or hundreds. An enhanced user interface makes advanced systems control fast and easy.
Capabilities offer business advantages for both building owners and their tenants, such as:
• Customizable interface lets you navigate through all levels of your facility from building, room or piece of equipment, enabling you to view the status of a facility or to change setpoints or schedules easily and quickly.
• Built-in reporting tools let you intuitively display all system data so you can measure and compare building operation across assets and time periods to monitor performance over time.
• Simplified scheduling makes it easy to make adjustments for a single schedule or change your schedules in mass across multiple buildings.
Tenant services allows building owner to track and charge for after-hours use and provides tenants with a simple mobile interface to request use.
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- Smart Building Use Case: Data Center
- Smart Building Use Case: Retail Facilities
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things