- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
BMS Provides Enterprise-wide View - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Trane Tracer Ensemble building management system provides an enterprise-wide view into all your building control systems — whether you have two buildings or hundreds. An enhanced user interface makes advanced systems control fast and easy.
Capabilities offer business advantages for both building owners and their tenants, such as:
• Customizable interface lets you navigate through all levels of your facility from building, room or piece of equipment, enabling you to view the status of a facility or to change setpoints or schedules easily and quickly.
• Built-in reporting tools let you intuitively display all system data so you can measure and compare building operation across assets and time periods to monitor performance over time.
• Simplified scheduling makes it easy to make adjustments for a single schedule or change your schedules in mass across multiple buildings.
Tenant services allows building owner to track and charge for after-hours use and provides tenants with a simple mobile interface to request use.
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things