Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
BIM Tool - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RoofGenuity™ is a web-based building-information-modeling (BIM) tool that prompts users to select their preferred assembly features, including system type, attachment method, R-value, deck type, and desired warranty. End users also can choose options, such as a cool roof, cover board or vapor retarder. Based on the responses, the tool generates a list of potential roof assemblies, product details, and three-dimensional models.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan