- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
BIM Tool - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RoofGenuity™ is a web-based building-information-modeling (BIM) tool that prompts users to select their preferred assembly features, including system type, attachment method, R-value, deck type, and desired warranty. End users also can choose options, such as a cool roof, cover board or vapor retarder. Based on the responses, the tool generates a list of potential roof assemblies, product details, and three-dimensional models.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems