BAS Data Acquisition - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
RC-Archive 2.0 is a data acquisition application to create long-term trend log archives from multiple buildings. It allows users to list trend logs to be recorded and automatically polls buildings using IP communications. Data can be viewed, graphed or exported into third-party applications.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things