- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
BACnet VAV - Trend - Facility Management Product Release
The company's BACnet VAV — with or without an on-board actuator — features built-in airflow sensor, pressure transducer, and the same fixed strategy with 12 options to stage heating, series or parallel fan settings. Users can then choose binary outputs for floating control or analog outputs for modulating control.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things