BACnet VAV - Trend - Facility Management Product Release
The company's BACnet VAV — with or without an on-board actuator — features built-in airflow sensor, pressure transducer, and the same fixed strategy with 12 options to stage heating, series or parallel fan settings. Users can then choose binary outputs for floating control or analog outputs for modulating control.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things