BACnet Router - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Conquest router features Ethernet, USB, and MS/TP connectivity options and two modes of operation. Can be used as a normal/installed BACnet routing device that is discoverable self-reporting as a BACnet router on the network, or as a technician tool with temporary network access enabled. The router has an HTML5 graphical configuration user interface for configuration on a mobile device.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things