Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
BACnet Controllers - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BAC-5841 and -5842 modular controllers are native BACnet, fully programmable, direct digital controllers. They include modular input and output jacks and use standard Ethernet cables to connect input sensors. Controllers can provide up to five individual control zones with wall sensors; controllers are pre-configured for five cooling zones, but two outputs can be changed to heating. Up to eight actuators can be driven in each chain, and each chain can be individually tied to any one of the five zone sensors.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things