BACnet Controllers - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BAC-5841 and -5842 modular controllers are native BACnet, fully programmable, direct digital controllers. They include modular input and output jacks and use standard Ethernet cables to connect input sensors. Controllers can provide up to five individual control zones with wall sensors; controllers are pre-configured for five cooling zones, but two outputs can be changed to heating. Up to eight actuators can be driven in each chain, and each chain can be individually tied to any one of the five zone sensors.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things