Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
BACnet Controller - Delta Controls - Facility Management Product Release
DVC-V322PoE controller is BACnet native and fully programmable. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support allows for a single cable to provide communications and power, eliminating the need for a local control transformer. Controller is designed for VAV applications and includes onboard actuator and airflow sensor in a direct-mount housing. Firmware upgrades and database load/save can be conducted via network. Includes LED status indicators for inputs, outputs, communication ports and power. Provides local trending and alarming information.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things