BACnet Controller - Delta Controls - Facility Management Product Release
DVC-V322PoE controller is BACnet native and fully programmable. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support allows for a single cable to provide communications and power, eliminating the need for a local control transformer. Controller is designed for VAV applications and includes onboard actuator and airflow sensor in a direct-mount housing. Firmware upgrades and database load/save can be conducted via network. Includes LED status indicators for inputs, outputs, communication ports and power. Provides local trending and alarming information.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things