BACnet Controller - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Controller automatically assigns MAC addresses to MS/TP controllers in the company's line. A unique device instance number is generated in the controller based on its embedded electronic model and serial numbers. The automatic addressing process is controlled from a single "anchor" controller on the MS/TP network. Once the addressing process is complete, the controllers can be programmed from a central location with company software.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things