BACnet-Controller - Alerton - Facility Management Product Release
The BACnet-based VisualLogic Display is a communicating sensor-controller combination featuring built-in temperature and humidity sensors. It features a fully programmable DDC engine and is designed to target common applications such as roof top units, fan-coil units and heat pumps. It communicates over an MS/TP LAN to operate as a fully-functioning BACnet controller.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things