Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
BACnet Building Controller Combines Three Products - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProWeb is a fully programmable BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) with a built-in Web server and operator interface. The three-in-one product combines the field controller, configurable Web server, and browser-driven workstation into a single device which is simple to use, flexible to engineer, and economical, according to the company. Navigate through the system to access and print point values, alarms, schedules, trend logs, runtime logs, and audit trails.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- How Does the Building Internet of Things Compare with Current BAS?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things