- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
BACnet Building Controller - Automated Logic - Facility Management Product Release
OptiFlex BACnet building controller serves as a key component in the WebCTRL building automation system (BAS). It features built-in routing and integration capabilities, along with support for up to nine expansion modules and 180 input/outpoint (I/O) points.
The BACnet building controller is the latest controller to be added to the OptiFlex family, Automated Logic’s flexible, scalable building controls. With support for so many I/O points, the OptiFlex BACnet building controller can control multiple pieces of HVAC equipment simultaneously while supporting complex building control strategies. The HVAC equipment can then be managed from any web-enabled device using the WebCTRL building automation system, which provides operators with a set of online tools so that they can monitor the health of their equipment in real time – at any time.
Ideal for controlling central plants, air handlers, and rooftop units, the OptiFlex BACnet building controller can be DIN-rail or screw mounted and supports Automated Logic’s communicating sensors for sensing environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide in a building. It conforms to the BACnet building controller (B-BC) device, as well as the BACnet Router (B-RTR), and BACnet BBMD (B- BBMD) profiles as defined in the BACnet standard 135-2001 Annex L 2012, and is BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) certified.
• Simultaneous routing of BACnet communications across multiple network topologies including BACnet/IP and BACnet/Ethernet (up to 1GB), BACnet MSTP, and/or BACnet over ARCnet. Also provides additional flexibility by connecting three different BACnet networks.
• Support for up to 9 input/output expansion modules in a compact configuration or remotely mounted up to 1000 feet away (180 input/output points total).
• Integration capabilities for connecting and managing up to 200 Modbus points.
• Support for customized control programs built with Automated Logic’s EIKON graphical programming tool.
• Built-in diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot BACnet network communications. Operators can visualize network statistics including logs/counters, transmit/receive activity, and network traffic latencies for the connected BACnet networks.
• Ability to capture BACnet network traffic either continuously or on-demand and save to a file for uploading into third-party network analysis tools.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things