Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Automation Touchscreen - Square D - Facility Management Product Release
The new monochrome Clipsal Mark II Touch Screen from Schneider Electric holds enough memory to store up to 100 screens, and can facilitate multipoint switching and dimming, master on/off switching, schedules and scenes with multiple loads.
The logic capability allows simultaneous operation of third-party devices, such as shades and projection screens in addition to lighting control. A USB programming port beneath the front fascia allows programming without removing the unit from the wall, and a separate RS-232 port on the rear facilitates third-party device integration. Display and controls can be configured with symbols, images, clocks, time and text in multiple languages, while area plans and other scenes can be graphically depicted.
The touch screen is available in three fascia styles: Neo, Saturn and stainless steel — to integrate into commercial interior design schemes and match current keypad offerings. Neo keypads are available in white, black, slate and brushed aluminum, while Saturn keypads are available in white, black, cream and mocha.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs