Automation Software - Autani - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyCenter PRO uses "drag-and-drop" visual programming to automate connected thermostats, lighting, plug loads and fans. Allows remote and local system access via a Web-based portal for energy management across systems. Device behavior can be defined based on schedules, sensor input, or environmental conditions.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things