- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Automation Software - Autani - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyCenter PRO uses "drag-and-drop" visual programming to automate connected thermostats, lighting, plug loads and fans. Allows remote and local system access via a Web-based portal for energy management across systems. Device behavior can be defined based on schedules, sensor input, or environmental conditions.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things