Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Automatic sensor faucets - Sloan - Facility Management Product Release
The new faucets feature lower flow rates and shorter timeouts, reducing water use by 30 percent or more to meet LEED v4 requirements. The 0.35 gallon per minute faucets include the Optima and Sloan family of sensor products, each designed for commercial restrooms.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility