Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Audio Bird Repellent - Bird-X Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BroadBand PRO targets birds with a combination of four different sound types: Distress cries that indicate danger to pigeons, starlings, and gulls; Predator cries, like falcons and hawks; General harassments for an all-bird defense; and ultrasonic waves.
Sounds move from speaker to speaker for constant defense. Surround sound directional speakers are separate from the control box to offer flexibility.
One unit covers up to 10,000 square feet. 110vAC unit arrives ready-to-use with control box, four speakers with 100’ cords, adaptor with cord and complete instructions.
- Benefits and Impacts of a Facility Renewal Program
- Effectively Implementing a Facility Renewal Program
- Culture Change: MD Anderson Embraces Proactive Maintenance
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia