- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Building Assistant »
Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OnGuard 3000 from Purafil is designed to address a broad range of applications focusing on industrial, museum and archive applications. The product was also designed to meet the EU RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
The monitor can gauge the real-time effects of corrosion on electronics. The unit uses copper-and silver-plated quartz crystal microbalance sensors to measure the mass accumulation of corrosive film on sensitive metals. The monitor also generates minute-by minute corrosion level readings that can predict and prevent computer failure, increase the reliability of electronic instruments, identify air quality trends, gauge temperature, relative humidity and differential room pressure and project the environment’s ISA severity level.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- Improving IAQ Does Not Have to Break the Bank
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study