- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Executive Director »
Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OnGuard 3000 from Purafil is designed to address a broad range of applications focusing on industrial, museum and archive applications. The product was also designed to meet the EU RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
The monitor can gauge the real-time effects of corrosion on electronics. The unit uses copper-and silver-plated quartz crystal microbalance sensors to measure the mass accumulation of corrosive film on sensitive metals. The monitor also generates minute-by minute corrosion level readings that can predict and prevent computer failure, increase the reliability of electronic instruments, identify air quality trends, gauge temperature, relative humidity and differential room pressure and project the environment’s ISA severity level.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- All Eyes on Indoor Air Quality as COVID Continues
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study