- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OnGuard 3000 from Purafil is designed to address a broad range of applications focusing on industrial, museum and archive applications. The product was also designed to meet the EU RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
The monitor can gauge the real-time effects of corrosion on electronics. The unit uses copper-and silver-plated quartz crystal microbalance sensors to measure the mass accumulation of corrosive film on sensitive metals. The monitor also generates minute-by minute corrosion level readings that can predict and prevent computer failure, increase the reliability of electronic instruments, identify air quality trends, gauge temperature, relative humidity and differential room pressure and project the environment’s ISA severity level.
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Good IAQ Matters: Now and Into a Post-COVID Future
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts