Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Architectural Glass Coating - Viracon - Facility Management Product Release
VRE-43 architectural glass coating features a 0.22 solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) and 43 percent visible light transmission (VLT). VRE-43 continues to push coating innovation with its perfect balance of aesthetics and performance.
VRE-43 is able to provide low interior and exterior reflectivity for great aesthetics, balanced with VLT and SHG attributes that improve occupant comfort and reduce energy costs.
As is the case with all Viracon’s coatings, VRE-43 can be combined with a broad selection of other fabrication options. It can be applied to a variety of tinted substrates to alter the exterior aesthetics and further improve solar performance and glare reduction. It can be applied on the same surface as digital print or silkscreen to improve overall performance even further. Laminating and insulating options available.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- 5 Keys To Good Metal Roof and Wall System Design
- Metal 101: Understanding Best Use Cases for Metal Roofs and Walls
- Electrochromic Glass, Smart Controls Bring Windows Into the Future
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Control the Writing On the Wall
- Cool Wood Can Shoot Heat Straight Into Space