- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
App Allows End-Users to Compare, Contrast Heating Capability - Cambridge Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
Cambridge Engineering the leading manufacturer of high temperature heating and ventilation (HTHV) direct-fired gas products for commercial spaces, launched its new TruBTU app at January’s International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), held in Orlando, Fla.
The TruBTU app allows end-users and specifying engineers to compare and contrast the heating capability available from HTHV space heating products with less efficient conventional direct-fired technologies. “Engineers, owners and facility managers are faced with a myriad of decisions in heating and ventilating their properties,” says Randy Niederer, director of marketing for Cambridge. “This application helps them determine the best and most efficient means for doing both.”
TruBTU features comparisons of blow thru, draw thru and recirculating systems with actual available heating output and usable heat under specific operating conditions. The application also provides outputs of the results in PDF format for distributing the information.
Sized for the efficient heating and ventilation of commercial spaces, Cambridge Engineering’s direct-fired gas space heaters are documented to achieve 40-70 percent energy savings over other unit heaters or traditional boiler applications, and use 100 percent outside air for safe, efficient heating. In addition to the significant energy savings these products provide, they also qualify for custom and prescriptive rebates from gas utility providers across the nation and may qualify for tax deductions under the EPAct recently extended by the President.
“We chose the AHR Expo to announce the launch of TruBTU® because this app is the perfect tool for engineers who specify commercial heating solutions,” added Niederer, “This forum, held in conjunction with the ASHRAE winter meetings, is a natural platform to announce the availability of an invaluable aid to this audience. TruBTU® represents the latest effort by Cambridge to provide its clients and customers with the very best in energy efficient products, accessories and services."
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs