- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Antimicrobial Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic antimicrobial film that can be applied to most non-metal rooftops that are not subject to ponding conditions, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single ply roofing. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface. The bonded antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?