- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Antimicrobial Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic antimicrobial film that can be applied to most non-metal rooftops that are not subject to ponding conditions, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single ply roofing. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface. The bonded antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision