Antibacterial Paper Towel Reduces Spreading of Germs - Cascades Tissue Group - Facility Management Product Release
Proper hand hygiene is vital to infection control and Health experts like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization are reminding the population about the importance of proper hand-washing and drying, with paper towels or a clean towel, to avoid the transmission of bacteria and viruses. Cascades Tissue Group offers a powerful tool to help improve hand hygiene: Cascades Antibacterial paper towel.
Cascades developed a new tool to provide a simple and effective way to further reduce bacterial contamination and transmission. Specifically designed to compensate for people’s poor habits in hand hygiene, Cascades Antibacterial paper towel kills over 99.99% of residual bacteria on hands. Furthermore, research has shown Benzalkonium Chloride, the active antibacterial ingredient in this towel, to be effective against respiratory viruses like the flu. Complying with the regulation and policies of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this towel can fit anywhere and doesn’t require additional steps or change in people’s habits, as it is used like regular towels.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms