- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Anti-Microbial Sealant - SEI Chemical - Facility Management Product Release
SMP-80 Mold Proofer Construction Spray provides non-leaching, non-toxic microbiological resistance. It is designed to mold-proof lumber, particle board, walls, ceilings, roofs, tiles, sub-floors, ductwork, drywall and mineral substrates. The compound chemically bonds to both inorganic and organic materials. The spray comes in one-gallon and five-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums or 278-gallon totes. Typical coverage is 800 to 1,000 square feet per gallon.
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Good IAQ Matters: Now and Into a Post-COVID Future
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts