Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Anti-Graffiti Towels - SEI Chemical - Facility Management Product Release
A line of pre-moistened graffiti- and paint-removal towels are now available from SEI Chemical. They are offered to enable schools, companies, maintenance personnel and institutions to safely and quickly remove paint, ink and permanent markers from nearly any type of non-porous surface.
Safe to use and handle since the product is non-toxic, non-flammable, odorless and environmentally safe, a few swipes with TWL-200 Graffiti Remover Towels effectively remove unwanted graffiti or paint. The towels utilize innovative fibers and fabrics, with one side containing a slightly abrasive, but non-scratching surface to remove the toughest, most ground-in or unsightly stains.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality