Anti-Bacterial Treatment - Component Hardware Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Saniguard usage from Component Hardware Group meets the standards set forth by the National Sanitation Foundation’s Protocol P345. The antimicrobial treatment uses a silver ion-based technology to retard the growth of bacteria, molds and some viruses on treated surfaces such as faucet handles, door knobs and other touch points for the life of the product.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia