- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Analytics Software Helps FMS Reduce Operating Costs - Skyfoundry - Facility Management Product Release
SkyFoundry has announced that SkySpark analytics software has now been deployed to over 8800 buildings consisting of over ½ billion square feet (46 million square meters), across facilities of all types. SkySpark automatically analyzes data from equipment systems and smart devices to identify issues and opportunities for improved performance and reduced operating costs. It is used in a wide range of applications including energy management, systems optimization, monitoring-based commissioning and fault detection.
“We see these results validating a number of key facts — for building owners this continued, rapid growth validates the financial benefits of applying analytics to improve the performance of virtually all types of buildings and equipment systems. It’s also validation of the effectiveness of SkyFoundry’s worldwide partner channel. This network of independent systems integrators and specialty engineering firms give owners the greatest freedom of choice in the market, allowing them to choose the organizations they want to work with for deployment, service, and ongoing consulting and support services,” says John Petze, Principal at SkyFoundry.
Originally released to the market in October of 2010, SkySpark has seen rapid market adoption and become recognized as an industry-leading analytics solution in the intelligent buildings and Internet of Things (IoT) markets. SkySpark is a programmable analytics solution, combining an extensive library of standard analytic functions with full programmability to allow owners to utilize the knowledge of their own facilities staff and the deep expertise of SkyFoundry’s authorized resellers to implement analytic programs that fit the unique characteristics and requirements of individual facilities.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs