- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Analytics Platform Evaluates Building System's Data - SkyFoundry - Facility Management Product Release
From building automation systems to electric meters, thermostats, appliances and even individual sensors – smart devices of all types are now capable of communicating valuable information about their environment and operation. Access to the data is just the first step, however. The new challenge is how to manage and derive value from the exploding amount of data available from these smart and connected devices and make that data actionable.
SkyFoundry’s SkySpark analytics platform directly addresses this challenge by automatically analyzing data from diverse systems to “find what matters” and presenting results to operators in highly intuitive views and reports. The SkySpark analytics platform allows businesses to transform the data provided by building automation systems, metering systems and other smart devices into actionable information to drive energy efficiency and improved operational performance.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things