Analytics Framework - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Niagara Analytics Framework is a data analytics engine native to the company's Niagara Framework. It is designed to combine a historical perspective with real-time analytics to reveal patterns in large sets of data by tracking events against business and operational rules defined by individual users. The platform uses open APIs that support third-party visualization and other complementary applications. Product can be applied to energy, manufacturing, and data centers. It does not require advanced programming skills, and can be accessed by any mobile device.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things