- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
Aluminum Fascia - Metal-Era Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Metal-Era’s Anchor-Tite HG fascia employs smaller face heights to use heavier gauge .050-inch and .063-inch aluminum covers. The fascia comes in 12-foot lengths, uses a snap-on design to eliminate crimping, and pre-drilled, slotted fastening holes to accommodate thermal movement.
The non-penetrating design does not require stripping in or heat welding, and the fascia carries a lifetime, 170 mph wind warranty at no additional charge.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems