- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Aluminum Fascia - Metal-Era Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Metal-Era’s Anchor-Tite HG fascia employs smaller face heights to use heavier gauge .050-inch and .063-inch aluminum covers. The fascia comes in 12-foot lengths, uses a snap-on design to eliminate crimping, and pre-drilled, slotted fastening holes to accommodate thermal movement.
The non-penetrating design does not require stripping in or heat welding, and the fascia carries a lifetime, 170 mph wind warranty at no additional charge.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision