Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Alarm Reporting Receivers - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s NetLink TCP/IP is a rack-mounted central station receiver that enables secure Internet alarm reporting. In compliance with UL Central Station applications requiring primary and mirrored backup receivers, two receivers can be installed at the same cost as a single traditional receiver, according to the company. Both receivers interface with the conventional CS automation system and connected to each other with a network crossover cable, where the mirrored receiver serves as a Hot Backup, duplicate receiver. The receivers offer two modes of operation: automatic mode, where alarm signals are sent normally to the automation system for processing and manual mode used when direct operator interaction is required by way of a menu-driven keypad-style alphanumeric interface on the face of the receiver.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security