- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Project Manager »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
Alarm Alerts Technicians of Impending Water Leaks - Archetype Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
Prevent water damage and protect your facility with Flood Buzz, the easy-to-use, low-cost, loud and effective small water-leak alarm. The patented Flood Buzz warns of impending water leaks before they wreak havoc by sounding an alarm when it senses a water leak condition.
Flood Buzz water leak alarms are the perfect low-cost solution for facilities management. Flood Buzz alarms are easy-to-use with an internal three-year battery and preset programming that eliminates installation time. Just place the alarm next to any potential leak location and walk away.
Several models are available in the Flood Buzz line: the larger Flood Buzz Pro, which will sound a 110 dB alarm when water touches the two prongs on the bottom of the product and the smaller and more economical Flood Buzz Small, which will sound a 90-95 dB alarm when it senses a water leak condition.
Flood Buzz Pro is offered in two versions with varying prong sizes: one is designed for typical commercial use wherever there is a water connection (or as a leave-behind marketing tool for plumbers, contractors or other service professionals) and one is for use with air conditioners' condensate pans and will allow moisture/water to build up to 1/8" before sounding. Flood Buzz™ Small is designed for use by sinks, toilets, and refrigerators. The Flood Buzz™ Small’s consumer-friendly design seamlessly integrates into a home and doesn’t draw attention to the fact that it is a water leak alarm.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation