Air-inlet Grill - ebm-papst Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FlowGrid's open grill design straightens airflow to minimize turbulence before the air hits the axial or centrifugal impeller blades, which according to the company has been proven in certain applications to reduce overall sound pressure levels by as much as 3.9 dB(A), and blade-passing frequencies by up to 16 decibels.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation