Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Air handlers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Custom Performance Climate Changer air handlers are configured with variable-aspect-ratio design and can be customized to more than 200,000 cubic feet per minute capacity. They feature an ASHRAE 111 Class 6 leakage rating, double-walled casing panels up to 4 inches thick and high-performance foam insulation reduces air leakage and deflection. The air handlers are available in galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum steel casing, which helps meet weight considerations, corrosion resistance, thermal performance and acoustic requirements.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation