- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
Air handlers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Custom Performance Climate Changer air handlers are configured with variable-aspect-ratio design and can be customized to more than 200,000 cubic feet per minute capacity. They feature an ASHRAE 111 Class 6 leakage rating, double-walled casing panels up to 4 inches thick and high-performance foam insulation reduces air leakage and deflection. The air handlers are available in galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum steel casing, which helps meet weight considerations, corrosion resistance, thermal performance and acoustic requirements.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation