- Building Assistant »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Air Scrubber - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DefendAir HEPA 500 air scrubber from Dri-Eaz removes harmful particulates, odor-causing molecules and worksite dust and debris. The scrubber features a built-in, balanced handle for one-person transport from room to room as needed.
The device uses high efficiency air filtration technology to remove particulates from the air - including anything from allergans to mold spores. An optional carbon filter captures odor-causing gas molecules and harmful volatile organic compounds. The HEPA 500 includes a variable-speed switch and an alert light that illuminates when the filter needs to be changed.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- Improving IAQ Does Not Have to Break the Bank
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study