- Director of Site Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Air Quality System - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Munters Wringer is an energy-saving, indoor air quality system specifically designed to address indoor air quality problems associated with mold and mildew. The unit delivers outdoor air that is first dehumidified and reheated to room temperature, while using 30 percent less energy than conventional systems, according to the company.
The device allows for humidity control in a building, resulting in improved building efficiency, excellent indoor air quality and superior comfort. It can be used on new or existing buildings and is compatible with most HVAC system designs.
The Wringer Plus model offers both humidity control and winter heat recovery within the same package. It includes an additional heat recovery heat exchanger and exhaust air fan.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- All Eyes on Indoor Air Quality as COVID Continues
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study