- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Air Quality System - Munters Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Munters Wringer is an energy-saving, indoor air quality system specifically designed to address indoor air quality problems associated with mold and mildew. The unit delivers outdoor air that is first dehumidified and reheated to room temperature, while using 30 percent less energy than conventional systems, according to the company.
The device allows for humidity control in a building, resulting in improved building efficiency, excellent indoor air quality and superior comfort. It can be used on new or existing buildings and is compatible with most HVAC system designs.
The Wringer Plus model offers both humidity control and winter heat recovery within the same package. It includes an additional heat recovery heat exchanger and exhaust air fan.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts