- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Air-Quality Monitor - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The EzFlex Series includes the EZ20 infraRed thermometer, the EZ30 thermo-anemometer and the EZ40 combustible gas detector. Built with flexible gooseneck probes, each member of the EzFlex line is designed to access in hard-to-reach locations.
The EZ20 delivers non-contact surface temperature measurements from -58 to 1100 degrees. It features a 16-inch flexible probe, a backlit LCD display, and a laser pointer. It comes with a carrying case and 9V battery.
The EZ30 air velocity meter is designed for reaching into air ducts or other HVAC applications. Along with its 16-inch gooseneck, it includes selectable air-velocity units of feet per minute, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour and knots. Users can freeze the displayed value using a data-hold function and can record maximum and minimum readings.
The EZ40 identifies different gases, including natural gas, methane, ethane, propane, butane and LPG. It features one-hand operation with thumb-controlled sensitivity adjustment to eliminate background gas levels.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts