- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Air-Quality Monitor - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The EzFlex Series includes the EZ20 infraRed thermometer, the EZ30 thermo-anemometer and the EZ40 combustible gas detector. Built with flexible gooseneck probes, each member of the EzFlex line is designed to access in hard-to-reach locations.
The EZ20 delivers non-contact surface temperature measurements from -58 to 1100 degrees. It features a 16-inch flexible probe, a backlit LCD display, and a laser pointer. It comes with a carrying case and 9V battery.
The EZ30 air velocity meter is designed for reaching into air ducts or other HVAC applications. Along with its 16-inch gooseneck, it includes selectable air-velocity units of feet per minute, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour and knots. Users can freeze the displayed value using a data-hold function and can record maximum and minimum readings.
The EZ40 identifies different gases, including natural gas, methane, ethane, propane, butane and LPG. It features one-hand operation with thumb-controlled sensitivity adjustment to eliminate background gas levels.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts