Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Steril-Zone™ uses a three-stage process to clean air in rooms with up to 1,000 square feet. The portable unit features the UVC Emitter™ to clean the air of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines with a high-efficiency air filter and long-life carbon filter to remove particulates, volatile organic compounds, and microorganisms. The unit features a MERV 16 pleated filter that removes particulate contaminants down to 0.3 micron in size. The purifier’s fan moves the air at 250 cubic feet per minute with an air-exchange rate of up to five changes per hour in an average room.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts