- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Steril-Zone™ uses a three-stage process to clean air in rooms with up to 1,000 square feet. The portable unit features the UVC Emitter™ to clean the air of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines with a high-efficiency air filter and long-life carbon filter to remove particulates, volatile organic compounds, and microorganisms. The unit features a MERV 16 pleated filter that removes particulate contaminants down to 0.3 micron in size. The purifier’s fan moves the air at 250 cubic feet per minute with an air-exchange rate of up to five changes per hour in an average room.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts