- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Steril-Zone room air purifier uses ozone-free technology to clean up to 1,000 square feet of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines a MERV 16 pleated air filter with an activated carbon filter to remove all three categories of indoor air pollutants and irritants: particulates, volatile organic compounds and microorganisms.
The unit carries a five-year limited warranty and operates on 120-volt, single-phase power.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts