- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Air Purifier - Steril-Aire Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Steril-Zone room air purifier uses ozone-free technology to clean up to 1,000 square feet of bacteria, mold and viruses. The UVC lamp combines a MERV 16 pleated air filter with an activated carbon filter to remove all three categories of indoor air pollutants and irritants: particulates, volatile organic compounds and microorganisms.
The unit carries a five-year limited warranty and operates on 120-volt, single-phase power.
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- Improving IAQ Does Not Have to Break the Bank
- LAX Upgrades Indoor Air Quality with Ultraviolet Light
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Changes in Facilities Key in Fighting COVID-19: Study