- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Air Mover - Degree Controls - Facility Management Product Release
HotSpotr supplies cool air preferentially to hot racks in a data center and exhausts the hot air directly back to the computer room air conditioner that can handle the heating load best. One HotSpotr can manage one to three racks. HotSpotr is available in four models: always on under-floor air mover, three-speed under-floor air mover, thermostatically controlled under-floor air mover, thermostatically controlled overhead air mover.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation