- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Air Handler Fan - HUNTAIR®, A CES Group Company - Facility Management Product Release
The company's FANWALL® system is an array of small fans designed to replace centrifugal or vaneaxial fans where space is limited. Utilizing an array of fans enables better optimization of the fan-wheel geometry and motor horsepower, according to the company. Replacement fans fit through standard doorways.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation