- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Air Handler - STULZ Air Technology Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CyberHandler packaged outdoor air handling system is designed to cool data centers and free up indoor white space. The system is modular, scalable and pre-assembled, and features variable-speed EC fan array as well as chilled water and packaged direct expansion solutions. Designed for mounting on a roof or steel curb structure with lifting points for rigging. The cabinet housing features painted aluminum skin and a pitched roof.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation