- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Tech II »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Head Gardener »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
Air Handler - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
R-Series replaces aging 20-ton and larger units. Units match existing roof curbs and supply/exhaust connections. Features include direct-drive variable-speed fans, optional variable speed compressors, modulating gas or electric heat, and DDC programmable controls. Optional Retrovent program features include lease-to-own-financing, recycling of old units and installation of the new equipment.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation