Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Trane Catalytic Air Cleaning System is a standard option for the Performance Climate Changer air handler. It combines MERV 13 or higher particle filters, ultraviolet germicidal irradiation of the stationary surfaces such as coils and drain, and a photocatalytic oxidation air cleaning process to reduce the carbon based contaminants in the airstream.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation