Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Trane Catalytic Air Cleaning System is a standard option for the Performance Climate Changer air handler. It combines MERV 13 or higher particle filters, ultraviolet germicidal irradiation of the stationary surfaces such as coils and drain, and a photocatalytic oxidation air cleaning process to reduce the carbon based contaminants in the airstream.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability