- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The outdoor Performance Climate Changer is the only catalogued air handler in the industry offering stackability. This feature allows mangers to invest in a minimized structural support footprint for rooftop installations. The outdoor air handler offers the same benefits as an indoor unit, including superior performance, industry-leading energy efficiency, and the lowest installed cost. The unit is designed to provide a clean, comfortable environment in commercial and institutional buildings.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation