- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The outdoor Performance Climate Changer is the only catalogued air handler in the industry offering stackability. This feature allows mangers to invest in a minimized structural support footprint for rooftop installations. The outdoor air handler offers the same benefits as an indoor unit, including superior performance, industry-leading energy efficiency, and the lowest installed cost. The unit is designed to provide a clean, comfortable environment in commercial and institutional buildings.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation