- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Air Handler - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Temtrol, Inc., a CES Group company, manufactures custom air-handlers to meet today's shorter design and construction cycles. Key features of the model ITF air handler include: unit dimensions in 1-inch increments for a custom fit, plus all panels are individually removable without affecting structural integrity. Panel insulation includes three-inch R12 or optional four-inch fiberglass, and the unit’s use a welded structural base for additional strength. The close-cell sprayed foam insulation in the double bottom base structure insures airtight and watertight performance.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation