- Executive Director »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
Air Handler - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Destiny low-pressure indoor air handler from McQuay is now available with an electric heat option, providing heating and cooling in one unit. Heat output ranges from 1.5 to 55 kW, depending on unit size. Up to four steps of control are available, depending on unit and heater size, to meet load requirements without overheating or short cycling. Single-point power to the fan and the heater minimize installation costs. The device is designed for blower coil and low-pressure air handler applications from 600 to 15,000 cfm.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation