- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Air-Filter Module - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The second-generation MediaPAK disposable plastic air-filter module features the Taper Fit Closure (TFC), which offers a quick-connect positive mechanical seal providing a leak-free zone. The module also features the Posi-Track technology (patent-pending), an angled notch in the modules’ frame that fits onto a corresponding angled frame to create a positive seal.
The TFC appears on each side of the module. When two or more modules are adjacent within the application, the TFCs also unite to form a positive connection or seal. The TFC and the Posi-Track combine to increase efficiency and reduce air bypass.
The module can be used in both vertical and horizontal airflow systems.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts